- The CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE in one of the most beautiful areas of Tyrol in Kaiserwinkl is one of the largest triathlon events in Austria and part of the international CHALLENGEFAMILY race series.
- The water of the lake Walchsee is crystal clear and has drinking water quality, the bike course leads through the romantic area of Kaiserwinkl with spectacular views of the mountain range of the famous Wilder Kaiser. The run course also offers spectacular views of the Wilder Kaiser mountain range and Lake Walchsee.
- The area is not only known as a holiday destination, but also for the warm and hospitable people, Triathletes are cordially welcome everywhere.
- True to the motto of the CHALLENGEFAMILY race series “We are Family” the traditional Junior Challenge will once again offer the kids the possibility to show off their talent. With the Challenge Women, Middle Distance Triathlon and Aquathlon, there will be offered additional highlights.
- The event is a triathlon festival for the whole family.
1KM swim – 5KM run | Individual
A dreamlike backdrop, a demanding course, thousands of enthusiastic spectators along the route, top stars from all over the world, – these are only some of the attributes that can be used to say what the event of the CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE is about. The stunning Kaiserwinkl-Tirol region is one of the most beautiful triathlon destinations on the planet.
The Challenge Kaiserwinkl-Walchsee Aquathlon 2022 will also include the Austrian Aquathlon Championships 2022!
Will we see you there?
June 25th it’s on!
Five reasons to race
Look at the start list of CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE 2021!
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.