- The Challenge Walchsee-Kaiserwinkl, middle-distance triathlon in one of the most beautiful areas of Tyrol in Kaiserwinkl is one of the largest triathlon events in Austria and part of the international Challenge Family race series.
- The water of the lake Walchsee is crystal clear and has drinking water quality, the bike course leads through the romantic area of Kaiserwinkl with spectacular views of the mountain range of the famous Wilder Kaiser. The run course also offers spectacular views of the Wilder Kaiser mountain range and Lake Walchsee.
- The area is not only known as a holiday destination, but also for the warm and hospitable people, Triathletes are cordially welcome everywhere.
- True to the motto of the Challenge race series “We are Family” the traditional Junior Challenge will once again offer the kids the possibility to show off their talent. With the Challenge Women, Aquabike and Aquathlon, there will be offered additional highlights.
- The event is a triathlon festival for the whole family.
CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE Middle Distance Triathlon
1,9KM swim – 90KM bike – 21,1KM run | Individual and Relay (3 members)
Entries for the open races middle distance (single and relay) and aquabike are sold out. Registration for the ETU Championships is possible with invitation codes, which are available from your national federation. If an entry will be available, we will inform you by email and send you a code for registration.
June 28th it’s on!
Five reasons to race
CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE will have a total prize purse of € 19.000.
Prize money is for the elite/pro division only. You must hold a pro license with CHALLENGEFAMILY to qualify for prize money.
Look at the start list of CHALLENGEKAISERWINKL-WALCHSEE 2020!
You will receive your starting package before the race after you tell us your starting number (will be assigned 1 week prior the race) and show us your ID card.